We have been in business since 2011 providing family law services to many satisfied clients in the Lower Mainland. Our approach is to give individual attention to each client’s unique circumstances and diligently work to provide you the best outcome on matters including:
Marriage, cohabitation and separation agreements; independent legal advice and witnessing of agreements; structured property settlements, contested and uncontested divorce matters; child contact and guardianship; division of family business; child and spousal support; lump sum spousal support settlements; changes to existing support orders; child protection hearings; arrears in spousal/child support; notarizing/signing of documents; legal opinions on family issues; mediated settlements.
Oloff Biermann has a broad range of experience of both civil and criminal law. He started practicing family law in 2007.
- 2006 Professional Legal Training Course (PLTC) and Bar Exams, Law Society of B.C.
- 2003 LL.B, National Committee on Accreditation (Federation of Law Societies of Canada)
- 1996 Transvaal Law Society Bar Exams, South Africa
- 1990 LL.B., University of South Africa
Articles and Call to the Bar
- 2006 Call to the B.C. Bar
- 2003 – 2004 Articles, Kuzminski & Haraldsen, Abbotsford, B.C
- 1996 Call to the Transvaal Bar
- 1994-1996 Articles, State Attorney’s Office, Johannesburg, South Africa
- The Law Society of British Columbia (in good standing)
- Christian Legal Fellowship (CLE)
- The Canadian Bar association (CBA)
- Subscribed to Divorce Mate Software
- Subscribed to relevant family law Continuing Legal Education publications